Thursday, December 14, 2006

I passed the test!

Indeed, I don't know exactly how, but somehow I passed the test. Yesterday I missed school, and today we were on a field trip to the museum of the city of Stockholm, and so I don't know the details of yet and I haven't seen my corrected test. But one of my teachers came up to me and said the test was very good, that I passed with flying colors, apparently, so clearly I shouldn't have gotten so nervous. But it's impossible to know in advance how strict they're going to be!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great, Ida!!!!! Congratulations! So... what's next? Love, Ellie

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mozhan said...

idsterunious. it's been days since your last post. days and days and days. your readers are waiting with baited breath.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Поздравляем!
Дядя Ванья

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home